Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

50+ Eid Mubarak Wishes : Happy Eid Mubarak Messages






Happy Eid Messages





01_"May Allah grant you happiness, peace, and prosperity on this auspicious occasion. 

Congratulations to you and your family on this happy occasion of Eid!



Happy Eid


  


02_"May Allah bless your life with happiness, love for family, peace of mind, wisdom to your mind on this occasion, Congratulations, on a Very Happy Eid ."



Happy Eid


  


03_ Every moment of Ramadan brings us closer to Allah, and this Eid is the reward for our deeds. Happy Eid to the person I love the most.



Happy Eid


  

04_ I will pray to my Lord, this holy day to draw our lives to the path of light and turn the darkness of our hearts into the light. Happy Eid!


Happy Eid




05_This is the prayer of my heart! 

May this Eid be a milestone for you in all the joys of life. 

Eid Mubarak!



Happy Eid



06_" I pray! 

May the blessings of Allah be with you today, tomorrow, and forever. 

Happy Eid with heartfelt wishes! "



Happy Eid


  

07_" I pray!

This special day brings peace, love, and prosperity to all of us. Happy Eid!"



Happy Eid


  

08_"The magic of this Eid will take away all the sorrows of your life. 

May your happiness be everywhere. 

Eid Mubarak"



Happy Eid


 

09_Today,

 I pray to my Lord that happiness may knock on your door, 

and leave the gift of love, happiness, and good health. 



Happy Eid


  

10_ The holy month of Ramadan has passed. Now it's time for Eid. 
On the occasion of this Eid, 
I wish you and my family a happy Eid-ul-Fitr.


Happy Eid


  


100 Best Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages Learn to CLICK HERE

 Best Happy Birthday Wishes to relatives and friends,   CLICK HERE

Best Happy New Year Wishes to relatives and friends.  CLICK HERE

What is  Eid al Fitr, and why is it Celebrated.  CLICK HERE






11_" The moon has appeared, and it is time to celebrate Eid. 
Let's celebrate this Eid with everyone in a Wonderful way. 
Happy Eid-ul-Fitr."


Happy Eid




12_"My prayer on this Eid! 

Be happy and spread happiness all around you. Happy Eid to all of you with heartfelt wishes".



Happy Eid


  

13_"May the shadow of God's blessings rest on your head forever. 

These are my best wishes to you all. Nowadays and every day to all of you. "



Happy Eid


  

14_"May these happy days of Eid fill your life with innumerable colors. 

And may all those dreams come true. 

Which you desire in your heart!"



Happy Eid


  

15_"God bless you! All your obstacles and sorrows will end at the beginning of this Eid morning. 

May this Eid morning prove to be a new morning for you. 

Ameen!"



Happy Eid



16_O, my God! This Eid, open all the doors of happiness and prosperity for you and your family. 

Amen!"



Happy Eid


  

17_I pray! 

May! this Eid, may Allah fulfill all your dreams and hopes very soon!



Happy Eid


  

18_Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, 

we should ask for mercy. 

May Allah shower his mercy on us!



Happy Eid



19_Today, on this Eid, 
I pray to God. May Allah have mercy on us Keep us all safe from every sorrow and disease. 
Amen!


Happy Eid




How is Father's Day Celebrated? Learn in this article.  CLICK HERE

What is Eid-ul-Adha? Learn in this article, CLICK HERE

Mother's Day and our Responsibility, Learn to  CLICK HERE

What is Christmas and what do Christians say about it?   CLICK HERE




20_Eid is a day to celebrate and fulfill the desires of the heart. 

It is more for us than all these heavenly blessings of Allah. 

He has sent down to menkind is a day of thanksgiving to Allah. 

Happy Eid to you.



Happy Eid


  

21_ On this auspicious occasion, we wish you a day full of laughter and joy. 

Happy Eid to you from me, 

and my family.



Happy Eid


 

22_ Happy Eid to all, be happy and be safe, 

It is a supplication to my Almighty. 

Ameen!"



Happy Eid


 

23_O Lord of the Universe!

Have mercy on all Muslims around the world on this auspicious occasion of Eid!



Happy Eid


  

24_My prayer on this sweet Eid! 

May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family forever!



Happy Eid


  

25_ It will be a blessing of Allah that I celebrate Eid with you. 

Thanks for always being with me.!



Happy Eid



26_"May the magic of this Eid bring many joys in your life, and may you celebrate it memorably with all your close friends.!"



Happy Eid


27_"May Allah bless you with the joys of Paradise for worshiping this Ramadan. 

Happy Eid to you all ."



Happy Eid


 

28_Enlighten your mind with new fresh ideas this Eid. 

And it will take your heart to the world of wonders. 



Happy Eid


  

29_"May this Eid bring joy and love to your heart and create all the opportunities for success for you!"


Happy Eid


 

30_"Eid Mubarak to you and your family. May the Almighty accept your all Prayers."


Happy Eid





31_At the end of holy Ramadan, 

This Eid has come to you with lots of joys and gifts.

I'm sure! You will never forget this day."



Happy Eid


  

32_ O, my friend, you are a beacon of light in the darkness of my heart. Don't forget me on this happy occasion of Eid,



Happy Eid


  

33_"Your love and kindness are no less than a gift to me. "You are a rare diamond, 

I am lucky to have found you!"



Happy Eid


  

34_It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post. 

Let's make this Eid a memorable one for our friendship.



Happy Eid




35-All my festivals are incomplete without you. 

Let's celebrate my Eid this time.



Happy Eid


  

36-Happy Eid-ul-Fitr, To you all from me, and my family,

May Allah bless you to see thousands of such Eids. 

Amen.!



Happy Eid


  

37-This time this Eid has come between sorrow and epidemic. 

To make this occasion pleasant, wear new clothes, eat sweets and a lot of delicious food. and pray. 

Prayers have great power.

Best wishes for the great day of Eid!



Happy Eid



38-Happy Eid, from me, and my family, 

To all my dear one's friends, 

and relatives.



Happy Eid



39-With you, every Eid is more wonderful than the previous year. 

Thanks for being with me all these years and making me feel grateful to Allah for you! 



Happy Eid


  

40-Eid is not a day of rejoicing for me. 

Rather. 

It is the day that gave me so much love. 

I thank Allah for that. 

Happy Eid to your loved ones!



Happy Eid


 


 Holi Festival, Learn in this article.  CLICK HERE

 What is Mid Sha'ban ( Shab-e-Barat)? Learn to CLICK HERE

The Real Story of Valentine's Day? Learn in this article.  CLICK HERE

Inspirational Holi Text Messages? Learn to  CLICK HERE




41-There is nothing more wonderful than spending this beautiful day with my friends and relatives. 

I feel incomplete without them. Happy Eid, dear!



Happy Eid


 

Eid Mubarak Messages for Husband/Wife


01. Even a thorny path with a beautiful companion does not seem difficult. 

You are the one who gave my life a new title!



Happy Eid


  

02. Eid is not only a day of happiness for me, but it is also the day which. 

I was named dedicated to you. 

A memorable moment in my life that I will never forget.

Happy Eid, my beloved.



Happy Eid


  

03-I wish my beloved (husband/wife) a happy Eid. 

May Allah keep our marriage till death and keep our family safe. Happy Eid to a life partner!



Happy Eid


 

04-"On this special occasion of Eid, let us make a promise that no matter what happens, 

We will remain steadfast in our love 

We will support each other all our lives. 

We will continue to be best friends Eid Mubarak."



Happy Eid


  

05- "My greatest wish was to send you a heartfelt Eid greeting. 

Remember me in your prayers."



Happy Eid



06- In every supplication, 

I ask Allah to remove every obstacle that comes in your way and grant you immense blessings!



Happy Eid


  

07-As long as there is a lover like you, no sorrow in the world can make me sad. 

To me, you are the best wife/husband in the world!



Happy Eid


  

08-This is all I pray for every day. 

May Allah make your life successful. 

You are always in my prayers!



Happy Eid



09-How do I say How special you are to me just let my hand be your hand at every turn of life? 

And may my every Eid be glorious



Happy Eid



10- Happy Eid, new clothes, bangles, delicious food, and lots of Eid. 

Money Happy Eid, My Children.


Happy Eid


  


11- Thank God Almighty. 

He gave us two festivals a year to make us happy and enjoy life to the fullest. 

In this Eid, let us also remember the loved ones who are far away from us. 

Happy Eid to my foreigners.



Happy Eid


 

12- My prayers for you! 

May the grace of Allah rain down on you like rain, and may all your problems be solved. Trusted not yourself, but trust only Allah!



Happy Eid


   

13- The most beautiful moment of my life is with you. 

I wonder what would have happened if it were not for you. 

Happy Eid to you who made my life eternal!



Happy Eid


   

14- You have come into my life as a spring breeze.

Thank you for making my life happy Eid to you!



Happy Eid



15-You are the most beautiful gift of my life Without. 

My life would have been so Boring. 


Happy Eid


   

16- Only the lucky ones get a beautiful and loving person like you. 

I thank Allah for this beautiful kindness!



Happy Eid


Gifts, Eid cards, and text messages are the best way to greet Eid. We've included over 50 tax messages here. You will be happy to read them and send them to your friends and loved ones. 

This is our little effort. How do you like this message?

Be sure to mention it in the comments box.



RELATED POST

Written by Razi Ahmed | View all posts                                                   

Newsboxwithazi is sharing some important articles with can read, understand, and benefit from that as share with your family and friends.

      If you like our articles, please let us know in the comments box.


Visit their Website. You can follow on Facebook and Pinterest.

Post a Comment

0 Comments